China manufacturer & factory supplier for High Quality 48-1701032A single shaft Primary Shaft machine mtz spare parts With high quality best price & service

Overview

Fast Information

Applicable Industries:

Manufacturing Plant

Product Title:

single shaft

Shade:

Silvery

Content:

20CrMnTi

Size:

28.1*6*6cm

Surface therapy:

Spray paint

Technics:

Shot blasting

Application:

Tractor MTZ

Excess weight:

3.84kg

Certification:

ISO9001:2008

OEM:

forty eight-1701032A

Source Ability

Provide Ability:
50000 Established/Sets for every Day

Packaging & Supply

Packaging Particulars
3pc
Port
Tianjin xingang port, Lianyungang port. Yiwu port, Shanghai
Lead Time
:
Amount(Bags) one – five >5
Est. Time(days) 30 To be negotiated

On the web Customization

 

Relevant Industries Machinery Fix Shops,Farms
Use Tractors
Spot of Origin China
China Zhejiang
Manufacturer Name EP
Solution Name solitary shaft
Coloration Silvery
Content 20CrMnTi
Dimensions 28.1*6*6cm
Area remedy Spray paint
Technics Shot   blasting
Application Tractor MTZ
Weight three.84kg
Certification ISO9001:2008
OEM forty eight-1701032A

Transport manner: Free sample is available after you acknowledge the freight collect

Payment phrase: thirty% T/T, L/C at sight

Q1:How your organization usually transports products to your international locations?

This difficulty is primarily determined by the amount of the merchandise. If the quantity of orders is adequate for a container, it is recommended that containers be shipped by sea or rail if the number of orders is tiny, they can be transported by the transport organization.

Q2:Is your company’s goods retailable?

Sorry, we do not accept retail orders. Our order amount is determined according to the packaging of the items. For instance, if there are thirty instances in one particular box, then thirty are the lowest buy quantity.

Q3:What is the payment strategy?

If it is a location, we require to get the total payment ahead of they can be shipped if it is an get, then according to the pay as you go 30%, the remaining 70% of the payment before the deal to signal the deal.

 

China manufacturer & factory supplier for High Quality 48-1701032A single shaft Primary Shaft machine mtz spare parts With high quality best price & service

China manufacturer & factory supplier for High Quality 48-1701032A single shaft Primary Shaft machine mtz spare parts With high quality best price & service

China manufacturer & factory supplier for High Quality 48-1701032A single shaft Primary Shaft machine mtz spare parts With high quality best price & service

China manufacturer & factory supplier for High Quality 48-1701032A single shaft Primary Shaft machine mtz spare parts With high quality best price & service

China manufacturer & factory supplier for High Quality 48-1701032A single shaft Primary Shaft machine mtz spare parts With high quality best price & service

China manufacturer & factory supplier for High Quality 48-1701032A single shaft Primary Shaft machine mtz spare parts With high quality best price & service

China manufacturer & factory supplier for High Quality 48-1701032A single shaft Primary Shaft machine mtz spare parts With high quality best price & service